CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, December 16, 2005

the only reason why i am up at fucking 7am and crying is becos my one hell of a fucking brother decides to totally turn crazy on me just cos im not going to work (again) today.

i dont take money from you. so shut the fuck up.
dont ever, ever attempt to set a curfew for me.
sure, go crazy. try you? sure. you make me do this.
thank goodness i didnt buy the fucking mambo shirt for you yesterday for xmas.

dont use violence to scare me. dont fucking ever try that.
hit me, i will leave. yes this family is screwed. so? is it my fucking fault? if all you asses learn to be a little more forgiving.. would we be where we are now? all you fucking selfish people. dont try to control me. dont shout at me early in the morning cos of the bags in my room. everything in those paper bags are bought with MY OWN MONEY. so shut up.

next week is xmas. you want me to come home by 10pm? HA. fucking asshole. dream on. by doing this, you're only "forcing" me to go against you. DO NOT FUCKING OPEN MY DEBIT CARD STATEMENTS EVER AGAIN. I LEFT IT ON THE TABLE COS ITS MY FUCKING STUDY TABLE. IT WAS BLOODU FOLDED. DONT ASK ME WHY I SPENT $200 AT BLABLAH AND ALL BECAUSE ITS MY MONEY. NOT YOURS. I DO NOT NEED TO TELL YOU HOW I SPEND EVERY SINGLE CENT OF MY MONEY. AND THANK YOU FOR OPENING IT HUH. SO MUCH SO FOR PRIVACY.

!^$#!&^$!&*^$!%@^!%$!&%^#^!^@%!&#^!&#^%&!^&!^#&!^#&^%#&!^%#&!

i am so fucking not coming home this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home